Saturday, November 9, 2013

Purposeful Boredom

I don't have much to write about today because I mostly just slept.  Of course I could have done about a bajillion different things because it was Saturday, but I really just wanted to do nothing.  So that's what I did.  The day of course, sped by, but that's okay because there's a whole day left tomorrow and Ethan keeps reminding me that there is probably all kinds of time with which I can finish the last 2 weeks of homework that I've been putting off and dreading.  Just thinking about it tonight completely paralyzed me.  I hate it so unbelievably much because I don't give a shit about it at all.  I could not possibly care less about these assignments right now.  What I want to do is just go to work, come home, spend time with my friends, have drinks, spend time with Phoenix, and not fucking worry about school work that means absolutely nothing to me in the long run.  It is literally ruining my life experience right now, and I can't even begin to express the hatred I have for it in words.  Although maybe I already have.

Anyway, that's it for today.  I didn't go to my parents house for dinner this week, which is fine.  Just different.  They didn't have the kids anyway, which is often the best time to go over there because then I can actually have grownup conversations with my parents without interruptions from the kids, but whatever.

I still feel semi-paralyzed by the idea of having to do homework so I'm going to just go to bed now.  No more Ativan today....

No comments:

Post a Comment