Friday, November 8, 2013

Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster It's Friday

Soooooo, I didn't post anything last night.  That's because I was really, really, really tired.  Ethan took me to see Iron & Wine in Denver and we got home after 11 and I could hardly stay awake.  The concert was just about everything I had hoped it would be.  My favorite song, of all time, of all bands, is Such Great Heights, originally by The Postal Service (who I saw in May and who played this song), and redone by Iron & Wine (who played it last night and I about died of excitement).  So I have now seen my favorite song, sung live, by the two artists that play my favorite versions of it.  I could die happy.

That said, today was a little more rough.  Waking up was hard, and I made it into work the earliest of all the days I worked this week, but I got a lot of work done and got caught up on a lot of the work that I had allowed to pile up.

Anxiety washed over me at about 4pm, for no discernable reason.  It was kind of the same last night, right about the time I was getting ready to go to the concert.  Today I took a couple of Ativan, but I didn't feel them kick in, like, until I was driving home from work.  And at that point I just wanted to get home and lie down and do nothing, which is essentially all I have done since I got home.

I don't have much more to write about at this point, because Ethan is over and we're having a sleepover so we're gonna watch some Friends (even though he claims to hate it) and go to sleep and SLEEP IN.  Because waking up this week has entirely sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment