Monday, November 1, 2010

First Post of the Day

 Oh boy.  I'm feeling panicky and anxious today.  Due to the fact that my car doesn't work, and my sister and mom went to court this morning, and my dad took the truck, I had no way to get to work today.  So I am going to act as though I just had the day off, and focus on my mental health.

My sister had court this morning to find out whether or not the other parties would agree to amend the temporary orders to allow her kids over night visits at our house.  I know that it won't go well.  On top of that, I woke up to a pissy message from Former Bestie who read my post from last night and apparently only took out of it things that she could find insulting, not the parts about how upset and sad I am over the loss of her friendship.  I don't know how to react.  She continues to tell me things that are going on in her life that are lovely and wonderful, despite my pleas for her not to tell me those things when I'm experiencing such turmoil in my own life.  I guess it's time for me to fully walk away because I simply cannot handle her inability to change.

Ugh.  Today's going to SUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment