Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Missing Post

Yup.  There is no post from yesterday.  I spent most of the day trying to sleep off the massive nausea I discovered at 4am yesterday morning.  I meant to go to the plasma center and get another $50 with Tiffany but I was thinking about how bad of an idea it would be to try and spend any amount of time there with nausea and that they probably wouldn't let me donate anyway.

I went to my parents house right around dinner time, and had dinner and hung out with the kids, and after the kids went to bed, I started on the breakfast casserole only to find that there wasn't enough cheese, which I guess my dad had forgotten to get.

Meanwhile, my sister was trying to get the house covered in the little bunny footprints my parents used to put all over the house, but apparently she'd momentarily forgotten that there were three large and clumsy dogs in the house who would be traipsing all over the footprints.  She should have waited to do them until everyone was in bed for the night.  Anyway, as I was chastising her for being the retard she is, she got all bent out of shape, and THEN she realized that we didn't have any plastic eggs to fill with candy and hide all over the house, so she decided to start yelling at both me and my dad about how unprepared WE were.  She had to make an emergency run to Walmart to get cheese and plastic eggs, but not before telling me how fat and ugly I am.  It was awesome.

And I'm so unbelievably tired, so I'm going to stop there.  I'll write more about how today went when I get to work in the morning (hopefully).  I'm giving myself a pass on not writing yesterday based on the events of last night.  Not a huge deal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment