Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Selective Amnesia?

I am so angry I have no words.  Got into it with my sister tonight.  It's like she's getting even crazier.  She broke my dad's truck and so now they have one vehicle for three adults.  She's gone through 2 cars in just about 8 months.  Unbelievable.

I took today off of work and I'm ridiculously glad I did.  I spent most of it sleeping, but I don't feel like I've gotten any sleep yet.  My eyes keep closing on their own.  So I'm going to wash my hair and get into bed.  I have never been so happy to have done a really good deep clean on my bedroom before a trip because it is still way clean and it makes me feel much more relaxed.

I meant to write today, but I also meant to be at work today.  So I'll hopefully get everything covered tomorrow - the trip and the drama with my sister.  She's so goddamn crazy I can't even believe it sometimes.  It's like I forget, and when she does something to make me remember, I'm surprised all over again.  What the hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment