Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Unfinished

Phoenix puked.  On the bed.  At 3:30 this morning.  I woke up to him making the dog-puking noises that dogs make when they're about to puke (a gag?  Can dogs gag?), and didn't have the heart to make him get off the bed.  When you're about to throw up, do you want to move?  I pretty much don't.  There are the times when you don't realize you're about to puke until the extra-watery-mouth feeling hits and then it's almost too late so you bolt for the bathroom and sometimes you make it.  But he wasn't even awake I don't think, so I just let him puke on the bed.  Everything is washable.  Luckily for me it wasn't crazy watery nasty puke, it was like the dog food he ate was sitting in his stomach and just got mushy and came back up.  So we got up, I cleaned it up, and he went outside for a few minutes, then we went right back to bed.  Nothing crazy.

I worry that it was stress that caused him to puke because for some reason, he gets sick when I get stressed.

....I totally just lost interest in writing......I might finish this post later....

No comments:

Post a Comment