Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Definitely Learned Things Today

Beth's new rules for traveling: 
1. Single out a drinking partner. It doesn't matter who they are or where you find them. Someone on the first of two flights is best, especially if both flights are connecting to the same places. I didn't do this today, but girl with wings and eyeballs tattooed on her upper back would have been a good choice as she and I ended up in the same bar anyway. Try to do this early on. It is okay to pick a person in the airport bar as they are obviously there to drink too.   TGIFridays is a pretty awesome airport bar.  This is mostly for if you have a delayed-and/or-connecting flight but will do for a nonstop and on-time. Just make sure you don't miss your flight. 

2. Remember to bring and use intravenous drugs when traveling to the Minneapolis airport. They have sharps containers in the bathrooms. Now I feel totally silly for not bringing meth or heroin with me today. 

Also, I used Twitter A LOT today. It was my only way of communicating for the most part. I have a lot more to write about my actual experience today but I'm so motherfucking tired that I need to get some sleep. Hopefully tomorrow I can write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment