Friday, August 19, 2011

Negativity Abounds

Not feeling topical today.  Not horrible, not great.  Kind of emotional.  I get these random pangs of want for adventure, and there's nothing I can do about it.  My life is my life.  I can't just conjure up money so that I can have adventures, and adventures generally cost money. 

Something that occupies a lot of my thought space is being able to find a course, a career, that I like.  Something that I enjoy, something that I'm good at, something I can do with pride, and something that makes money.  I'm absolutely beyond terrified that I'll be stuck working in a crappy job that I don't like, that I dread getting up for every morning, and that doesn't make me enough money to be able to support myself comfortably.  And I feel like time is running out.  I'm not really sure why I feel that way, but it's really scaring me.  Stressing me out.

I gotta stop drinking.  I think it's really fucking with me.

Also, it's giving me digestive problems.  I feel like crap today! 

Yes.  I am pretty sure I hate today.

No comments:

Post a Comment