Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fantastically Unreal

For some reason, I'm having a bit of trouble remembering to write every day. I'm not overly busy or anything so I'm not sure what's going on. It's isn't that I don't want to write, either. I love writing.

I am spending a rather excessive amount of time fantasizing these last few days. It might be just that I have the time to be spending in my head creating fantasies that will never play out. It bothers me a little, because it causes me unnecessary frustration over being unable to make the fantasies come true.

I heard back about the house I'd wanted to move to, but I won't be able to live there. They've already acquired a roommate who has three cats and that is incompatible with my one dog. Boo. I'm disappointed. Even though I didn't want to get my hopes up, I guess I did. But I'm going to keep looking until I can find the perfect situation. I inquired about a couple of houses today and will probably go look at them in the next few days, weather permitting. One is way out in Lafayette, but roomier and cheaper and has dogs. The other is still only iffy - it is on the hill but I don't know if it allows dogs. I'm going to do the best I can to restrain myself from diving into any situation before I know it is perfect. I still have time.

I'm getting back into The Tudors. Coincedentally, my favorite actor in the series has just landed the role of Superman in the next movie, so I'm disappointed that he'll no longer be a relative unknown. that lowers my chances of actually meeting him and him falling madly in love with me. See? Fantasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment