Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to Reality

Man.  I feel like I got a shit ton of stuff done today.  Went to school.  Got caught up.  Stopped at the store on the way home and got a bunch of yummy healthy food.  Dozed for awhile.  Made a big salad for dinner, with chicken, which I couldn't finish.  Oh, and I worked out at school today, even though I didn't have my anatomy lab.  I did half an hour on the stair machine and another 20 on the elliptical on the highest resistance I could get it on.  Then I went downstairs and used every arm and leg machine in the ladies weight room.  I could do that every day, I think.  I really liked it, and I felt really good afterward.  I'll need to figure out how to condense the work out so that I can do it in the time I have between class and lab, though.  Maybe one day will be arms and the other will be legs or something.

I just vacuumed my bedroom.  It looked like it wasn't sucking, so I checker the bar on the bottom and it was unable to move from all the hair on it.  Holy shit.  I have had it what, two weeks?  I know Linda vacuumed the entire house - and I am nearly positive she even did the basement - but I wasn't expecting it to be that bad.  But I cleaned it off and everything was working fine.

I am exhausted.  I am getting into bed now, to snuggle with my puppy on this chilly, rainy night.  Work tomorrow, which means homework and getting back into Lost.  I'm kind of excited, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment