Sunday, September 11, 2011

Deliriously Tired

Holy hell. Operation Catch Up On Rest did not go as planned. I didn't ever sleep very deeply, got about 6 hours and then someone outside my house, a neighbor, perhaps was yelling something about Eric. Who knows what the hell was going on but that got Phoenix up and he was all barky for the next couple of hours. So I'm not writing anything of substance today. In fact, I am all ready for bed now. Gonna pass out here soon. This week is going go be long, and hard. I'm deliberately avoiding saying it's going to suck because I don't want to put that out there. It won't suck. I'm just going go be exhausted. I'm also going to see a doc about my leg pain, and about the possibility I'm diabetic. I worry my exhaustion ties in with the fact that I'm so thirsty all the time and pee a lot. Like, get up in the middle of the night to pee. I hope I can remember everything I want to write about later on so I can write about it all. Maybe at work sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment