Thursday, September 22, 2011

Taking a Break

Yup.  I didn't do anything today.  Actually, that's not true. I just didn't go to class.  I did a couple of loads of laundry, I vacuumed the entire downstairs, I scrubbed down about half of the kitchen, and I got my 5th shot.

I needed to get some rest and relax a little and get some stuff done around the house.  I think that it was piling up for me was part of why I have been feeling so anxious.  So I just let it go that I didn't go to class, didn't get the attendance points and didn't learn the 2nd portion of the muscles we were learning in Anatomy today.

I'm not going to let myself go on and on feeling guilty about it.  It's over and done with and there's nothing I can do about it, so I'm going to go to work, get shit done and get on with my life.

I am just not cut out for the 5-days-a-week-7:30/9am-5pm-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment