Thursday, September 8, 2011

It Takes Energy To Title a Post And I'm Out

The usual. So tired. School didn't suck total monkey balls today, so that's good. I got my missed homework assignments and found out that pretty much everyone in my Judaism class didn't understand the reading assignments from yesterday. Which makes me feel like I don't hate the class quite so much. I did my workout at the gym, same as Tuesday except without all the weights. I just did arms today. We got out of lab an hour early and I went straight to my parents house to get the puppy, who I loaned to my parents last night. Right now I need to do my core ab work and take a shower but I feel pretty energetically drained. I may doze a bit now and do it later. We will see. Holy cow. I need to borrow someone's energy. So exhausted. And feeling guilty for eating so much at dinner. Blah.

1 comment:

  1. When it comes to abdominal exercise machines, space is not usually an issue. There are more compact designs that are specifically made for the home, and these models can usually be folded and put away for storage so that they are not in the way.

    ReplyDelete