Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dreary Day, Dreary Body

This is gonna have to be another non-post. Or post with no substance. I am totally out of energy. I could hardly walk and ride around campus today. I made it to the gym, did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 20 on the stair machine. I went downstairs to the weight room after that but I couldn't do much. I just felt like I didn't have enough strength to lift even the lighter weights, so I quit. We had our first Anatomy lab test today, which I felt prepared for yesterday, and I even went over the stuff while I was on the stair machine, but when I got in there I felt quite confused and unsure. I'm hoping for a C on it. Praying for a B. I slept for shit last night so I'm going to bed now. I'd told my mom about being so tired and having trouble sleeping so she grabbed some ambien from work to give me. She knows my tendency to get addicted to that stuff so she only gave me three. I'm planning to take half of one tonight. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully I can write more tomorrow. That's it for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment