Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's Not Brain Cancer

Mother of God I am tired!  I figured it out.  When I was in school over the summer, it wasn't so bad because it was only one class I was going to.  Now it's three.  I think it's being on campus all day after being at work all day, day after day after day.

Today was fine.  I had a lot of trouble waking up this morning, but I woke up after I got to the gym.  I think I'm going to have to start pushing myself more.  Which I don't want to do.  Anyway, turns out I did really horribly on my Anatomy test - I got a 58%.  So there's that.  At least I don't have to wonder any more.  I went back to the doctor for my lab results, and everything is fine, except for having high cholesterol.  She had me make an appointment with a therapist, a psychiatrist, the sports medicine doc, a nutritionist and the lady doctor.  Which I did.  I've gained 3lbs since last week which is so fucking frustrating.  That's why I'm seeing the nutritionist and I am supposed to ask my other lady doc about weight gain as a side-effect of the Lupron shots when I go in for my next one.

I just have to keep telling myself that it's going to go, I just have to wait for it and keep working.  By December I will see the results I'm looking for, I just have to keep working.  It'll happen.

That's about it.  I want to be really proud of myself for continuing to function like a normal human being even though I don't want to.  I think that anyone who has been in this place would be really proud and impressed.

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....

No comments:

Post a Comment