Saturday, September 17, 2011

Coming to the Conclusion

I don't feel like writing tonight. I'm in a bad mood. I've been feeling fine most of the day,aside from the fact that I rolled and sprained my ankle today, really good. I'd planned on running today and/or going to the gym tonight but I decided to give my ankle a chance to heal a little before I go work my ass off tomorrow. I've noticed changes and I feel great and I'm not ready for that to stop. I'm just angry and frustrated tonight and so wine and rest sounds good. Apparently my parents had their water shut off yesterday and the utilities office is closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday so they're without water this weekend. Even though the check is written and has been sitting in the box at Westy Water since Thursday. They came by and got about 40 gallons of water from my house today to get them through. My mom is coming over to shower tomorrow. I stepped in a hole in the backyard bringing the hose around for them and that's how I did my ankle. I went to dinner with them and they told me that my dad's wages are being garnished to pay for the restitution he owes my sister's ex-husband's mother for her hospital bills after the altercation in August of last year. The stupid bitch. They're so broke already. I can't believe this is happening to them and there's nothing I can do about it. So I'm stressed. Frustrated. Ready to strangle this woman for real should I ever come upon her ugly face again in my lifetime. So I'm going to bed now in ores to get up and go right to the gym in the morning. It's better I don't go tonight anyway. CU played CSU today and won so it will be a madhouse in Boulder tonight. If there is a God, I'm praying to give my parents a break. That saying - that God never gives us more than we can handle - it's a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment