Sunday, September 25, 2011

When Does This Get Easy?

Apparently, something that is really important to me is feeling like I've successfully fulfilled my duties as a doggy-mommy. I woke up in a great mood today because of how well I fulfilled those duties yesterday. Tonight, not so much. And it definitely gets worse as the week drags on because I get more and more exhausted and can't even think about doing things for Phoenix that require any of my energy because I have none left by about Wednesday. Today we didn't do much. We did go to the dog park for about an hour, which usually puts me in a great mood but today a dog got out and was one of those crazy-crackhead-dogs who tastes freedom and is immediately intoxicated and runs far, far away. Literally, I watched this dog run up a long, long road and couldn't do anything to stop it. That made me sad, for the family and for the dog. I don't want to get into that. Out of sight, out of mind. We went over this last week. I did go to Macy's to get Clinique facial stuff because I am tired as shit of having zits all over my face at 26. Seriously, what the fuck. I napped, cleaned the house a bit and watched Phoenix and Nali flip shit over the squirrel in the backyard who is constantly talking shit to them. Thought about going to my parents' house for the afternoon but my older sister was home and she had a fit yesterday when I brought Nali over so I just stayed home in order to avoid that. I'm going to do the best I can to keep my shit together this week so that I get to next weekend in one piece. Which is getting harder and harder. Using this weekend to both get things done and to recoup really helped now I'm going go bed so that I can feel something like rested tomorrow and not hate being at work every single second I'm there tomorrow. I'm expecting my new laptop tomorrow so that's just another thing to add to the list of things I'll never have time for but need to do anyway. Someone really needs to figure out time-travel.

1 comment: