Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lazy, Lazy

Deliberately, I did nothing today.  No, that's not an exaggeration.  I got up at 6:30 and got donuts, came home, ate three, and went back to bed.  I have periodically woken back up during the day to eat more donuts.  I didn't have anything for my dad for Father's Day, and I see him pretty much every day anyway, so I called him to say Happy Father's Day and let him know I wasn't planning to come over.  I will do something nice for he and my mom next weekend.  I'm hoping it's not a huge deal that I didn't go over.  He was flying out to Edmonton today, anyway.

So, that's that.  I dreamed a whole hell of a lot during the day, which I love.  The last dream was that my family went over to George Lucas's house for dinner.  He has an enormous house in my dreams.

I'm kind of nervous for this week.  I have a test tomorrow in my online class, which I think I'm better prepared for this time, but I need to get my group organized for the group presentations we're doing the last week of class.  No one in my group seems to get that this is important and that we need to be working together on it, and I don't want to be working on it at the last minute since I have another class I'll be needing to focus on at that point.

I need to go take a shower and then it's back to bed with me.  Phoenix has been so snuggly with me all day and that is the best!  I wish I could take him everywhere with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment