Thursday, June 30, 2011

2nd to Last Day! And I'm Still Alive!

Whew.  Made it.  Finished that stupid paper.  It was NOT GOOD.  I will be extra surprised if I get an A in the class.  I never talked to the instructor, but I know that she knows that I was very much into the class.  Now I just have to make it through the group presentation tomorrow and I'll be home free.  Until August 22nd.

I really, really, really procrastinated on that paper.  I worked on it literally the entire time I was at work today.  By the time I finished it, I couldn't really even remember what it was about.  But it's done, it's over with, and there's not much I can do about it at this point.

It's all rainy and thundery and lightningy tonight, and I just got out of the shower, and I have my puppy back (he was with my mom the last two nights) and so I just want to lie down and watch Conan for awhile and maybe pass out in the middle of it.  I feel like I'm pretty much done.  I've already done some work on my part of the presentation and I trust my group members to get done what they need to get done.  I was actually really surprised by how well the other group presentations went today (there were only two) (there are a whopping 14 people in the class).  The presentations weren't spectacular, but they got the job done.  So I plan to work on it at work tomorrow, and get to school, meet with my group and get it put into sequence.  We're the last group to go.

This time tomorrow night, I better be drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment