Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Cough, a Sneeze and a Sniffle

I've almost done it again. I'm in bed, meds taken, face washed, nyquil imbibed, with nothing written. Still sick. I took today off of work and am contemplating not going in to train to do apartment showings as scheduled tomorrow. When I awoke today, I felt rested and energetic. But after I got up and moved around a bit, I felt worse and worse. By 5pm I felt horrible. I'm sore all over as though I've been beaten, especially round the kidneys. I'm sure it's from fitfully coughing, but it hurts nonetheless. In the last few hours, my sinuses have congested and I've been sneezing up a storm. So I will wait until tomorrow morning to decide whether to try and get another day of rest. I do, of course, have the weekend to rest and relax. But I'm still not cool with the possibility of being the person who goes out in the world and spreads illness.

Either way, I'm going to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment