Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIF

I woke up this morning with a headache that has stayed with me all day long.  But it's Friday, and THANK THE LORD for that.  I think I might die if I had to get up and come into work one more day this week. 

So.  This weekend I move.  I am excited, except for the part where I'm moving my things almost entirely on my own (I can probably get my sister to help since I helped her back in August), and also because I don't think I can get the cable hooked up before Monday which is when the Jeopardy IBM challenge starts.  See, I'm a big Jeopardy fan.  I try to watch it as often as I can, and not to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty good at it.  I've taken the test to be a contestant for three years now, and I feel confidently that I did well on the test this year.  I wasn't completely stumped on like 30 of the 50 questions.  Anyway, I probably won't be getting cable until next weekend, so I hope that I can make it that long.  I'm planning to call Comcast either tonight or tomorrow to see if I can get it hooked up this Sunday.  We'll see.

Other than that I haven't much to write about (again).  My moods are good, they're fairly stable.  I haven't experienced crippling bouts of upset-ness due to rejection on the dating site, although I'm being a lot less serious about it this time around. 

I should be getting my tax return on Monday and I get paid on Tuesday so next week I'm in the money!!  I'll probably just save whatever money I have leftover from paying the security deposit and rent and stuff so that I'm never ever at bank account $0 ever again.  It would be really nice if I could make that happen.  I am getting a lot better at not spending money just because I have it to spend.  Hopefully I can make it last.  I did make the $900 I got for graduating high school last like 8 months or some ridiculous amount of time, so I think I can do it.

I'm babysitting my nephews and niece tonight so my sister can go to a party and because my parents will not be back from the airport yet.  I'm kind of excited.  I love getting to hang out with them as long as I can walk away at some point and relinquish my responsibility of them.  See?  I'm not ready to be a parent. 

THIS WEEK IS DRAGGING ON!!  But it's almost time for me to go home.  I have to stop at my new house and pick up a copy of the key and then I'll probably grab a six-pack before I get back to my parents house.  I need it after this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment