Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

I was almost asleep this time. Damn!

Thank God. Today I began to feel a little better. Not so socked in with crud. Although I've been feeling terribly nauseated since I got home from my parents house. I went over to hang out and watch the Superbowl. We had chips and queso and guacamole. Yum. I could actually even taste some of it!!

And so tomorrow morning I begin my full work-week. 47.5 hours of work. I know by the end of it I'll be bored to tears, but after the last 5 days of being sick, I'm excited to get back out into the world. And it will more than pay off. That plus my tax-return and I'll be swimming in money. I'm going to do my best to save it!

That's all for today. I'm hoping to get ready quick enough in the morning to stop and get donuts. There's no better way to start any week than with donuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment