Friday, May 20, 2011

Illness - one bajillion, Immune System - 0

I think that stress is bending me over.  I am sick.  Again.  For what feels like the umpteenth time in the last 5 months.  I'm more prepared though.  This is a cold of some sort - sore throat, stuffy nose, cough.  I have some zinc lozenges to suck on once every three hours, orange juice, Mucinex, and Nyquil.  Half to cover the symptoms and half to help boost my immune system.  I'm hoping to already be feeling better by tomorrow morning.

Not much to comment on today.  Worked.  Went to my parents house.  Played with the kids.  Traded my parents an hour of babysitting for their going to Walmart for me to pick up my prescriptions and the zinc lozenges.  Left there, and now I'm here.

I hate being sick.  Hate it.  I can't breathe out of one nostril at any given time and that might be the thing that I hate most on this earth.  So I am going to lay down and watch TV and fall asleep, sleep for 12 hours or so and be prepared to get on with my life tomorrow.  Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment