Monday, May 30, 2011

Sliding Back Downhill with the Boulder I was Pushing Up Said Hill

I have been in a weird mood all day.  I just woke up that way.  I had some things in mind that I wanted to do today, but when it came down to actually doing them, I couldn't.  It was one of those days when I just didn't want to get out of bed.  I excused myself from going and buying my school books by telling myself it's okay for me to go and get them between work and class tomorrow, which it really is.  I should have gotten the Criminology one today so that I could do some work while I'm at work tomorrow, but I think I will be okay. The other thing I wanted to do was go get some food to make for the BBQ at our place today, but then I just didn't.  

I didn't get out of bed until about 4pm, when our neighbor showed up with his great dane, and I did the best I could at socializing with people I didn't know for a few hours.  I guess I did okay.

I'm really thinking a lot right now.  I'm definitely nervous about school, and I really do want to do well and work really hard, but I am having trouble visualizing that right now.  I am also feeling very strangely about Boyfriend.  Spending over 48 straight hours with him was nice, but it also took a toll on me and my feelings.  He's completely aware of the fact that I need my alone time, and he did his best to make sure that I had some alone time today, and I think he knows that he's going to have to give me plenty of space, and so maybe it's partly my fault that I am feeling so weird today, but I am really having trouble.  I need to do some major thinking.  I need to talk to my girls to see what they think about how I'm feeling and things and go from there.  I'm just worried that I'm going to do something and then regret it in a couple of weeks when I go back to feeling lonely again.

I need to get some decent sleep and get back to the real world tomorrow.  That will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment