Tuesday, May 10, 2011

There May Be a Pattern Here

I'm feeling better today.  This seems to be the pattern.   One day of intense stress and then one day of it subsiding.  I think I was manic last night.  I got home from work and felt terribly energized.  I took Phoenix for a walk, then made him dinner, then made myself dinner.  I put a load of laundry in and took a shower.  I just felt like being very efficient.  I wasn't able to fall asleep until around 11.

I'm sort of hoping it's because I had like 10 full ounces of coffee yesterday, and not something worse like an actual manic episode.  Yes, I started drinking coffee.  Sort of.  I'm not sure what exactly changed, but I was feeling especially tired one day and had some coffee and it really helped.  It could have been the placebo effect, but it could have been that my body was finally able to attach the caffeine molecules that I introduced into my body to the correct receptors for like the first time ever.  Because I have never really had the kind of reaction to caffeine that people are supposed to have.  I used to be able to drink a Rockstar and go take a nap.

Anyway, I think I figured out my insurance problem.  It's a kind of extensive explanation and I really want to just sit and watch Conan and do nothing, so I'll explain it tomorrow.  I am supposed to be able to register for classes tomorrow, which will allow me to apply for summer financial aid finally.  I might just stay up until midnight tonight to see if it's an automatic thing.  I thought about going to the plasma place to see if I could finagle $50 out of them finally, but I don't really want to go all the way down there.  So we'll see.  All I really need to do tomorrow is work up the courage to ask my mom to buy dog food for me.  I'm going to sleep in.  Then maybe make myself waffles and bacon for breakfast.  We'll see.  But I'm looking forward to relaxing a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment