Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tranquil and Okay With No Control

I don't have much to write about today. I had planned to go over and hang out with my mom for awhile today but then I found out that my sister was home today and I avoid her like the plague if I can. So I didn't go over there until like 6.

I guess the only thing I have to complain about is that I still can't register for classes. I was supposed to be able to enroll today, but nope. So I called the registrar's office and discovered the problem. Apparently I have been "matriculated" and everything but I was never assigned a term in their computer system. There is a certain person that needs to do this for me, with whom I left a voicemail but I never got a call back, and have tried registering but to no avail. So tomorrow I will try again. There's not any point in my being upset about it because at this specific moment there is not a thing I can do about it.

I borrowed some dog food from my parents as they have no money to give me until Friday. And that is fine.

I napped the day away today. While it rained. I wanted to bake cookies but then I didn't. I adore rainy days. I wish we had more of them in Colorado. That is perhaps the only thing lacking here. 300 days of sunshine, 60 days of snow and 5 of rain. So despite it being a little on the chilly side I have kept my bedroom window open since last night.

And that's how I shall sleep tonight. With the smell of rain in my nose, the sound of it in my ears and the feel of my warm puppy curled up in the crook of my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment