Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Guy Day

I've been on a lot of first dates in the last 365 days.  I think I may have gone on the last one for quite awhile (hoping for forever, but being realistic here).  For the sake of privacy, I'm not going to divulge any major details, aside from that he came over and made me food (which was GREEK!) and I feel as though I have known this guy forever.  He and I are so alike, it is creepy.  Like, even we agree that it is creepy.

Anyway, I spent the last 7-8 hours with him and I can't wait to see him again.  I haven't felt this way in a long, long, LONG time.

Aside from that, it was just an ordinary day.  It rained this morning, but stopped around noon and was just overcast for the rest of the day.  I didn't see my parents, I didn't talk to any of my family members, and I didn't take Phoenix to the dog park.  For those things, I feel slightly guilty.  But the rest of the day was great.  I have a feeling things have changed for me for awhile.

I am exhausted and want to get some good sleep tonight.  I have a shit ton of things to do after work tomorrow and I need all the energy I can muster.  Also Caddyshack is on TV and I may have to spend the next hour or so watching that.

No comments:

Post a Comment