Sunday, May 22, 2011

They Were Wrong!

I woke up today in a terrible mood.  I didn't want to get out of bed.  It didn't help much that Meredi and Linda were up at 7:30 and moving around, rather loudly.  I was able to sleep in until noon, and then I had to get up and get ready for Tiffany's graduation party.  As I was leaving the house, I saw a note from Linda that said that I owe her money for this month's internet and that I didn't pay her last month.  She's right, I didn't because the note she left looked suspiciously like the previous one, and how is it possible that the amount is exactly the same each month?  Taxes change from month to month.  I know because I have a Comcast bill of my own.  So that's why I didn't leave her a check last month and now I owe her close to $50.  WHICH I DO NOT HAVE!

I walked outside and found that a bird had decided to sit on my car, and shit all over it.  And my rear left-hand blinker bulb is out and I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO REPLACE IT!

I'm so frustrated.  I don't know what to do.

Anyway, I dropped Phoenix off at my parents house and picked up Writer Guy who was accompanying me to Tiffany's party.  It turned out to be a really gorgeous day, and the party was fun.  I wish I hadn't been sick or I would have had a better appetite for party food, which I love.  And there was a lot of it, too.

I brought Writer Guy back home with me, and we stopped at my parents's house and talked to my mom for awhile and took Phoenix out to the creek and let him run around and play in the water.  That was fun.  I love watching Phoenix play and hop in the water.  He always looks so happy when he does that.  I got into the water with him, just in a spot where it only went up to my shins, and tried to rinse some of the dirt and muck off him from playing in the creek.  It was lovely.

Writer Guy and I have just been watching TV and movies since we got home.  There's more to this but I won't write it tonight because I want to get into bed so I can be as awake as possible for work tomorrow.  We're watching Interview With The Vampire.  It's a great, horrible, movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment