Thursday, May 26, 2011

In Preparation

OH MAN the day is dragging on today.  I'm almost completely certain that it's because I'm extremely tired.  Writer Guy and I were up pretty late talking last night.  Then we watched some episodes of Friends.  He was able to quote every line.  We were giggling and so it was hard to fall asleep.

But man, I cannot believe it's not 5pm yet.  As of right now, I'm planning to go straight home and pretty much sleep the rest of the day away.  Phoenix is at my mom's house, for the evening, and I don't think I need to be over there tonight since my sister only worked the lunch shift today and will be home with the kids for the evening. 

I feel pretty happy today.  Writer Guy and I split the remaining donuts and I brought my half to work with me and I have eaten 4 of the 5.  I'll probably save the last one for tomorrow morning.

Otherwise I have nothing else to write about.  I've done just about everything I can do for school at this point.  I'm hoping to be able to buy my books this weekend.  My little sister's birthday is Saturday, so I'll need to bake her a cake.  And I'm really looking forward to having Monday off.  I need an extra day this weekend to amp up for the week (and subsequent months) ahead.  This is going to be tough.


No comments:

Post a Comment