Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Most Excitement I've Had In Weeks

I am.  So tired.  I think we probably didn't get to sleep until 3am?  Maybe?  Then we woke up at 6:45, and went back to sleep until about 8:30, when I left.  I went to my parents house to grab Phoenix and hang out for a little while, and then went home.  I would have made it home shortly after 10am if I hadn't gotten pulled over in my neighborhood.  Literally, I had to stop ON MY STREET.  I got a fucking speeding ticket for going 35 in a 25.  Which I am nearly positive I am going to go contest in court because I was slowing down to make the turn onto my street and I don't want another goddamn ticket on my record!!  I wasn't paying much attention, but I was in a lot of pain - sore from doing lunges yesterday and also sore from the hangover which makes my hips hurt as though I have a fever or something.

I fell asleep at home and slept for another few hours, got up (which was hard.  I felt like I'd been drugged!) and went back to my parents house to help out while my sister was in her mediation.  By the time I got there, though, they were finished and she had gotten pretty much everything she wanted.  They switched the days that she has the kids, and decided that the kids will go to Sheridan Green Elementary, which is where both my sisters and I went.  Mediation was a total success, I guess.

But now I'm back home and I feel like I could sleep for a week.  I'm so tired.  And still recovering from the hangover.  So I'm going to shower and get into bed and go to sleep WAY early tonight.  It's going to be amazing.

Meredi's mom and aunt are staying with us for the next few days, so I'm not sure how easy it's going to be for me to just continue my routine, but I'm not too worried about it.  At this point I'm too tired to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment