Friday, July 15, 2011

Hurty Shoes = Pretty Feet

Not much to write about today.  Been bored at work, but the time has gone by pretty quickly, thank God.  I got to talk to Kate for awhile this morning, which was nice.  Today's her birthday.

I'm still on my diet/cleanse thingy, and I'm doing well.  I've kept to the prescribed schedule and foods and shakes and supplements pretty well, and I'm having a sandwich tonight for dinner while the rest of my family eats pizza.  I'm not huge on pizza, so it's not that big a deal to me.

I got paid today, but it's almost $150 less than my usual checks because I didn't work on the 4th of July.  I think I should be okay, though, because I still have a little bit of money saved from the student loans.  I should be able to make it another month until school starts with relatively no problem.  Hopefully.

I wore my new purple heels to work today to break them in.  They hurt!  They're platforms, so they're not very flexible, but they're damn cute and they match this shirt I'm wearing perfectly.  I had a hard time standing on them for half an hour this morning so I'm not sure how the crap I'll do on them for Kate's wedding, but I will bring some backup shoes just in case, and keep the heels for pictures and the ceremony and stuff.  I do so love my purple heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment