Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Didn't Want to Write Right Now

I'm sort of being forced to write right now.  I didn't want to write at this point, but I am.  I set my alarm for 8am, thinking I was getting up at 9, but then I realized that the pharmacy doesn't open until 10, so I set it for 9am.  And then I was awake.  This was all around 7:40am.  I managed to doze a little (an hour) and got up at 9am anyway.  I sort of lied in bed just doing a whole lot of nothing but thinking for awhile, but then I realized I needed to get up and get going on crap.

At 10 I ran over to the pharmacy and when I came back I really got cleaning.  I brought the Dyson from my parents house last night, so I vacuumed the crap out of my room (cobwebs and all).  Then.  I actually.  Put all my laundry away.  Like three months, maybe even more, of clean clothes.  ALL in the dresser and closet.  I was pretty proud of myself.  I cannot fit another item of clothing in my closet.  I was sort of wondering if I'd ever be able to fit all my clothes in there, and it turns out I can!  I just needed to rearrange a bit.  And have extra drawers in my dresser.  And built in shelves in the closet.  So that's done.  Until I have to do more laundry.  God, I hate laundry.  I'm going to invent disposable/recyclable clothes.  That won't go to the thrift store.

Then I showered (which took 45 minutes?) and before I knew it, it was time to meet up with Pilot Guy.  We took the pups to the dog park, which was incredibly boring because Nali wouldn't fetch the damn lobster and Phoenix wouldn't go swimming.  We got back and sat in the hammock in the back yard just talking for like an hour, and then went to dinner at Effrains, which is incidentally NOT the place I wanted to go, but the place I wanted to go was closed today.  And tomorrow.  And I have to work for the next three days straight, all 9.5 boring-ass hours each day.  I'm not excited.

I called Z this morning and told him I wasn't going to make it over there today for our run, which is better because I really want my leg to heal and I had a lot more to get done today than I thought I did.  Which I managed to actually get all done.

I am thrilled to go and see Kate now.  Three more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment