Saturday, March 26, 2011

Almost Wordless

Literally nothing to write about today because I literally didn't do anything.  I attempted to lighten my hair back to the light blond it was, unsuccessfully apparently because it is still rather dark although my roots are now blond.  I guess it's a process.  I'll try again in a week or so.  Maybe I'll try a different brand of dye.  I don't like the color it is now but I think it's a lot closer to my natural color.  I don't feel quite so unnatural.

I did my best to get caught up on sleep today, took a few naps and I am ready to get into bed right now.  Tomorrow I have my first soccer game of the season (yay!) which I am usually really excited about, but it's going to be hella awkward with Jen.  I also wonder if I will get in trouble for playing since I'm still "recovering" from the back injury.  That doc, man.  I wonder if he's a quack.  He says I'm not supposed to lie on my left side, but it's really uncomfortable to lie on my right side only.  Also, my lower back hurt a little bit today, not where the injury was but my whole lower back, so I wonder why.  It might have been from playing with the kids and holding the baby yesterday.  I don't want to be one of those wimps who are super sensitive to back pain after an injury.  So I guess we'll just have to see how I feel after soccer tomorrow.

BLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment