Thursday, March 31, 2011

Busy, Busy, Like a Bee

I can't believe I am up this late.  I went out tonight, to play trivia at the Waterloo Icehouse with my good friend of many, many years, Thomas.  Thomas is sort of a constant in my life, even if he's not always physically present, he's someone I can depend on coming in and out of my life for the rest of my life.  He's so blessedly smart, he's terribly successful and totally hilarious.  We spent New Years Eve together (2009-2010), drinking, playing Trivial Pursuit with my parents, playing Super Nintendo, drinking some more, and then going to IHOP at 6am.  He's one of my top 5 favorite people in the whole world.  I had so much fun talking with him and playing trivia with him.  We would have done much better if we hadn't missed all damn 6 questions in the category about Norse Mythology.

I was super busy today.  I woke up at 10 to Rainey walking all over me.  I dragged myself out of bed (grudgingly, can you tell?) and got ready for my acupuncture appointment.  That was all the way down in Wheatridge, and I dropped off Phoenix at my parents house before, so I went back after to hang out with my mom for a few minutes, but she had to get going on finishing painting my old bedroom walls bright-ass green and blue as that is now the boys' room.  I then had to go to show apartments, which I didn't want to do because it wasn't warm and sunny out, but rather overcast and chilly and windy.  However, I may have gotten rid of one of the apartments that seems like bajillions of people have looked at but no one seems to want, so that's cool.  I then came home and vegitated for a couple of hours before trivia.  But my stupid ass couldn't seem to hold still, so I cleaned out the refrigerator because it has been SO smelly and I wanted to do it at a time when I was the only one home.  So now it is not smelly and I feel better about it.

Rainey is so freaking gassy I want to gag.  Anytime I was in my room today, she wanted to be in here with me (I don't blame her, she deserves attention and doesn't get much and Phoenix wasn't here), but she was farting and farting and farting, and they were uber-stinky.  I thought briefly that I was going to die.  There must be something about me or my presence that causes dogs digestive systems to go haywire.  I don't understand it.

I have more I want to write about but I really need to get to bed if I have any hope of waking up in the morning to go to work, as sleepy as I have already been this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment