Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Quickie

Hoooooo boy, my brain is on overdrive today!  I woke up in quite possibly the shittiest of shitty moods, but that has since subsided and I am feeling much better now.  I decided to delete the blog that I had started about this time last year, that I had used to write and rant and rave about things that had been taking up my brain-space.  After going through and re-reading many of them, I find myself quite amusing! 

I was a hot mess last night.  Watching Shameless is not exactly easy for me, but I can't not watch it.  I'm hooked.  Luckily, I'm caught up on past episodes so I have a week before it's on TV again.  I'd like to maybe start blogging (while I'm at work, perhaps) on things that are now taking up some of my brain-space.

I have to spend the night at my parents house tonight as tomorrow morning I have been tasked with babysitting while my sister attends an "interview."  See, I say "interview" because with her, you never know if she's telling the truth.  For all I know, she's got some appointment to meet with a gentleman caller for a business transaction.  I'm not saying that she does that often, but I'm saying it's possible.  She's had a lot of "interviews" lately, and I have heard nothing of any of them (oh, except the one where she had an interview at Broadway Suites, with an attorney there).  But since she is a sociopath, I have to assume that anything she tells me is only about 10% truthful.

Either I'm getting used to the way my hair and eyebrows look, or my eyebrows are a little lighter today.  Which is a really weird sentence.  But it's true. 

I accidentally left my phone at home today.  That's a first, at least since I've been working here.  I usually have my phone almost attached to me, but as I sit in front of a computer all day long, I don't need my phone.

I feel like I don't have much to say right now, which I find odd because I pretty much never stop thinking and I'm always coming up with topics I want to discuss on my blog. 

Point of pride: I said I wasn't going to consume alcohol last night, and I didn't.  I was SO tempted to, but I didn't! 

No comments:

Post a Comment