Sunday, March 20, 2011

Piss Me Off??

I am having a lot of trouble today.  I'm already still upset about finding out about Brian, but on top of that I have to deal with drama involving Jen which is pissing me off more than I want to admit AND my roommate that consistently leaves her nappy long black hair all over the bathroom we share (including her own drain hair which I am not sure she is aware of) has again taken my own drain hair and this time placed it on my conditioner bottle so as to alert me to its presence.  What the hell is that?  I feel like she's being awfully superior about the principle of cleaning up after oneself when she doesn't do it.

I spent until 1pm in bed, lying around, watching TV and movies, and then I got up and took Phoenix to the big dog park.  The weather was really nice, although overcast, and it felt really good to get out and do something by myself, on my own terms.  The only problem is that I read a message I received from Jen right before I left and it pissed me off, so I spent most of the walk brewing over how I wanted to respond.

I want to get to bed right now and I am not going to go into the details, but I am sure that in my extremely superfluous time tomorrow I will be blogging about it so I can work it out and get it out of my head once and for all.

Positive note: my older sister got a job today.  THANK GOD.  It's just waiting tables, so it's not going to be anything that she can use to support herself or her kids, but it definitely takes the weight off of my parents shoulders.  They will probably not have to pay for her cigarettes or gas money or coffee money or spending money anymore.  Note the use of the word "probably," being that my sister is not great with money and is apt to spend it on unnecessary things.  So we will see.  But this is a small victory.

I don't know how I am going to get to sleep when I'm still all fired up but I am going to try.  If I can convince myself to let it go until tomorrow, then I will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment